So you have got your brand new Samsung Galaxy Note. And with the premium phone, you want a premium headset.
But you don’t want to go looking for a Note compatible headset. You haven’t the time.
That’s why we are here.
We understand that there are difficulties when deciding what headset to buy.
Good sound is a priority, but so is comfort. You also have to think about your convenience–what hassles you can handle, and what you can’t.
You don’t want wires coming out of your ears when you are on a conference call. And your headset ought to suit your phone!
These reasons were at the forefront of our mind when we scoured the web, to get you the best earbuds experience from your premium phone.
And here, you will find our picks of the 7 best wireless earbuds whether for Galaxy Note 8, 9, or 10!
But before that, let’s take see what makes a pair of wireless earbuds good for the Galaxy Note series.
What should I look for in wireless earbuds for Galaxy Note 8, 9, or 10?
Certain things make a pair of wireless earbuds suitable for the Galaxy Note series, whether for 8, 9, or 10. A good battery life, fast and stable connectivity, premium design, and comfort are the major factors.
Wireless earbuds, by default, come in a charging case. The case also works as a portable charger. This is essential because the buds themselves cannot carry more than a few hours of charge.
For the Note series, a pair of earbuds that would last anywhere between 6 to 10 hours is good, while the case capacity could be anywhere between 30 hours to more than a 100.
There can be no doubt that the Note series is equipped with the latest Bluetooth v5.0, and the earbuds also need to be capable of this connection.
In our list, we include only those earbuds with Bluetooth v5.0 capability, whether it is explicitly mentioned or not.
Your earbuds will be companions to your premium phone, which means that they need to look premium too. Many TWS earbuds are so small that they are barely visible in your ear.
But here we include those with a slightly larger size so that the pretty designs do not go unnoticed. The wearing comfort is the same, we promise.
And this is the last requirement that we have. By themselves, the TWS earbuds are very small and come packed in cases that can be carried in your pocket.
Without wires, the buds connecting via Bluetooth will make the whole experience hassle-free. In addition to this, our choices are those with both stereo and mono modes. This means you can use both at the same time or choose to use one bud independently of the other.
Now, let’s take a look at the earbuds themselves.
Reviews of Top 7 Wireless Earbuds for Note 8, 9, and 10 in
01. HolyHigh TWS Earbuds: Excellent Battery Life
No products found.
A lot of things speak for the HolyHigh TWS earbuds.
The first would be the design. These are ear-hook style buds, with button-operated controls.
The benefit of these two things cannot be overstated. The matte hooks are made of skin-friendly material and keep the buds in place even during strenuous workouts.
The buttons help control the buds accurately for voice assistant, music, and calls.
Other important features of HolyHigh TWS include a total of 35 hours of battery life and a dual-mode of connectivity.
That is, these buds can be connected in stereo or mono mode, to ensure maximum user-friendliness.
The HolyHigh pairs instantly too, once the initial pairing has been done before.
All in all, it is a worthy purchase for someone looking for durable earbuds for the Note series.
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Ear-hook design with matte, skin-friendly material
- Button controlled for accuracy
- 35 hours of total battery life with the case
- Stereo and mono mode
- The case is bigger than normal TWS earbuds, to accommodate the ear-hook design
02. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live- Best Overall
- SOUND THAT ROCKS: The AKG-tuned 12mm speaker and enhanced bass tone play everything in...
- NEW STYLE, NEW SOUND: Equal parts earbuds and ear bling, Galaxy Buds Live come in 5 colors you’ll...
- TURN DOWN DISTRACTIONS: Turn on Active Noise Cancellation to block out background noise on an...
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Long-lasting battery life with a case that doubles as a wireless charger
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live is one of the best wireless earbuds for Note 8, 9, or 10, and we will tell you why.
The sound in the Buds Live comes with an expanded range because of the open-backed design. But you can activate the noise-canceling to block out ambient noise with a single tap.
The buds are more comfortable than the usual in-ear ones, and the special bean-shaped design means that they make you look better with it. Premium–didn’t we promise?
There is a special option–Bixby voice assistant with the help of the Bixby app in the Samsung Galaxy phone.
Without Active Noise Cancellation or the voice assistant service in the earbuds, the Buds will last around 8 hours, with a total charge of 29 hours in the charging case.
They can be paired with your Bluetooth device singly, so this battery range will be doubled in practical use.
- One-tap Active Noise Cancellation
- Bixby Voice Assistant
- 12mm drivers
- Up to 29 hours of total charge with the case
- Stereo and mono pairing possible
- Active Noise Cancellation consumes battery a bit faster
03. EDDORUNNING TWS Earbuds: Best Value for Money
No products found.
There are a bunch of things that make these buds worthy of its budget price.
Firstly, it is waterproof. Completely. This makes it ideal for use anywhere, and in all weather.
Secondly, the sound is Hi-Fi stereo. While this means that the sound quality is amazing, what it also means is that you can use the buds singly, in the mono mode.
Lastly, but most importantly, it has a massive battery at 3500 mAh, in the case. This gives up to 150 total hours, while one charge lasts up to 6 hours.
- CVC 8.0 noise isolation
- IPX8 waterproof
- 150 hours in the case
- Stereo and single pairing possible
- Ergonomic design with touch control
- Touch sensors can be very sensitive in the shower
04. Atune Analog TWS Earbuds: Great Budget Headphones
- Easy To Use：Earbuds will be automatically powered on when taken out from the charging case....
- Comfortable Wearing：Lightweight (0.15 oz), secure and ergonomic design, suitable for long time...
- Easy and Firm Connection: Bluetooth 5.0 technology enables data streaming fast and stable without...
- One button Control: Play and Pause, Fast Forward and Backward, Answer and Reject calls, Power on and...
Lightweight, ergonomic, and controlled by touch, the Atune Analog earbuds have a lot of pleasing features.
They connect via Bluetooth v5.0, with a range of around 30 feet.
One-step pairing makes these earbuds convenient for use: taking them out of the case gets them powered on, and they pair to your device!
While on call, the 3-mic system reduces background noise, so the sound quality is always good.
For the best fit, there are 3 sizes of ear tips provided.
They can be used up to a day with the case, so your office hours are effortlessly overcome.
- Touch controlled
- Bluetooth v5.0
- 3-mic system for noise reduction in calls
- 24 hours of battery life in the case
- Not waterproof
05. UGREEN Hi-Tune TWS Earbuds- Great Sounding Earbuds
- HiFi Stereo Music: Enjoy deep immersive bass and high-quality sound with the 5.8mm dynamic driver of...
- 2 EQ Modes: The default EQ of Ugreen HiTune wireless earbuds delivers well-balanced sound, while...
- Crystal Clear Calls: UGREEN HiTune bluetooth earbuds with touch control reduce ambient noises and...
- Long Battery Life: Get up to 9h of playtime from a single charge and over 27h of playtime with the...
With 5.6mm drivers, these earbuds are small, but boy, do they pack a punch.
They are touch-controlled, with a sensitive multi-function feature. The controls let you play/pause music, answer/reject calls, wake up your voice assistant, and also to skip tracks.
These earbuds fit your ear like a glove, and wouldn’t fall out even on strenuous physical activities.
The battery lasts 9 hours on a single charge, with 18 hours left on the case. The initial 9 hours itself is enough to last you through a day of work, one would think!
The design works well with any phone, including the Galaxy Note series.
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Touch controlled multi-function button
- Comfortable fit
- 9 hours on a single charge
- 27 hours of total charge in the case
- If there is one con, it would be the smaller drivers. But they are loud and clear enough
06. Motast TWS Earbuds: Solid Sports-ready Earphones
The Motast TWS earbuds are the sixth choice that we bring before you today.
Its IPX7 rating, multifunction touch control, and one-step pairing make the Motast TWS earbuds user-friendly.
Combined with this, the lossless 3D stereo HD rendering technology makes it value for your money.
And they are comfortable and pretty: you can choose your fit of ear tips from the 3 sizes provided, and the blue-light on the multifunction button adds to the design value.
They give up to 6 hours on a charge while allowing 5 extra charges from the case. The percentage is shown on the charging case so that you know when it is fully charged.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Lossless 3D stereo
- Pretty design with a blue light on the MFB
- Perfect fit
- Up to 30 hours of total charge
- They have no active noise cancellation, though noise is passively isolated
07. FunSound F8 TWS Earbuds- Delight for Bass Lovers
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY SOUND EXPERIENCE】true wireless earbuds ,FunSound F8 noise cancelling bluetooth...
- 【SIMPLE TO PAIR & MULTI CAST SYNC TECHNOLOGY】One-Step Pairing: Pick up 2 bluetooth earbuds from...
- 【IPX7 WATERPROOF SWEATPROOF】I7S tws wireless earbuds ,FUNSOUND F8 earbuds IPX7 sweatproof and...
- 【120 Hours Additional Playtime & 2200mAh CHARGING CASE】FUNSOUND F8 hifi bluetooth headphones...
FunSound F8 is the last earbud that we have.
A touch-controlled earbud pair, these will make your Galaxy Note experience smoother than most, due to the following reasons:
It connects via Bluetooth v5.0, seamless and stable.
Its HD stereo technology means that you get a highly balanced sound, with deep bass, high trebles, and clear mids.
Amazing battery back up.
In fact, the huge battery is the number one plus point of the F8 earbuds.
It lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge! This is in addition to the 100 plus battery life in the case, so there is no way that the F8 dies on you!
- 10 hours on a single charge
- 120 hours on the charging case
- HD stereo sound
- Bluetooth v5.0
- No battery percentage on the charging case
Hope you liked our picks of the 7 best wireless earbuds for Note 8, 9, or 10! We wanted you to have your perfect fit, and so we spent a lot of time researching it.
We hope that this article helped you choose your ideal wireless earbuds!
Thanks and good day to you!
Last update on 2023-06-02 at 01:00 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API