From limited edition smartphones, laptops, watches to chocolates, pink is everywhere and people can’t get enough of it. And why not? The color pink is essentially a sweeter version of red. People who love pink-colored objects generally have a very positive outlook towards life. You, reading this, the world needs more people like you.
You came here in search of a classy pair of pink headphones and I am going to help you find one. If it’s your first pink color headphone and you’re a little apprehensive, let me assure you that pink headphones can be just as good as regular headphones. If you do your research really well, you can find proper audiophile-grade headphones as well. It’s all about how deep you dig and your ability to vet online reviews.
Sounds like a lot of work, doesn’t it? Well, not to me. I am borderline obsessed with headphones and have a huge collection of almost all types of headphones under the sky (not bragging, but it’s true). Therefore, I think I am qualified to help you with your pursuit of finding the best pink headphone in your budget.
After relentlessly digging through countless product specifications, user reviews and applying my own knowledge, I have narrowed down your options to 7 pink headphones with mic.
Best Pink Headphones List
- Best Pink Headphones List
- 01. JBL Tune 500BT On-Ear
- 02. OneOdio Over Ear Headphones
- 03. SONY Over Ear Best Stereo Extra Bass Portable Foldable Headphones
- 04. Sony h.ear on Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones (wired)
- 05. Shure SE115-PNK Sound Isolating Earphones with Dynamic Micro speaker II
- 06. Sony ZX Series Stereo Headphones
- 07. Tribit XFree Move Wireless Headphones
- Final Thoughts
01. JBL Tune 500BT On-Ear
These stylish wireless pink headphones from JBL have a lot of things going for them. Let me start with the sound quality. 500 BT has an incredibly punchy bass which makes this headphone perfect for bassheads. The overall sound is beautifully balanced with super clear vocals.
Combine this with its surprisingly awesome noise cancelling ability and you’ve got yourself a keeper. I said surprising because its noise isolation easily beats any other pink headphone in this price range. You can wear them in the subway, office, crowded cafes and completely detach yourself from the humdrum.
Now, coming to the looks, the headphones stay true to the picture. The headphones run a little small which is a good news for people with small heads. They fit snug enough to be worn in the gym and the thickly padded ear cups keep discomfort to a minimum. The exterior is made from hard plastic and can take a drop or two. For ease of traveling, the ear cups fold up nicely for easy storage.
- Excellent bass.
- Powerful noise cancellation for the price.
- The battery lasts for up to 16 hours on full charge.
- Foldable design for easy storage.
- High-quality microphones.
- Wireless function only. Doesn’t come with a cord.
|applegadgetsbd||JBL Tune 500BT Price in Bangladesh|
|jbl||JBL TUNE 500BT | Wireless | On Ear Headphones|
02. OneOdio Over Ear Headphones
If you’re looking for a dazzling pair of studio monitor headphones for your mixing, recording gigs or just for general use, I might have found exactly what you are looking for. The model is equipped with 3.5 mm and 6.5 mm jacks and corresponding cables. Both can be connected at the same time for a diverse range of applications.
From DJ-ing, high-quality audio file editing, jamming with guitar to watching movies, these headphones can do anything you want it to do. You can also use them for studio mixing if you are on a tight budget.
The sound on these headphones are quite impressive. Great soundstage and imaging, clear separation of various instruments, deep bass combined with crisp highs make it one of the best sounding pink headphones on this list. To get the most out of it, I’d suggest using a headphone amplifier with it.
Apart from great sound, the headphones are wonderfully designed as well for an immersive listening experience and optimal comfort. The headband is made from authentic leather which makes the headphone appear as swanky as an expensive name brand headphone. The generous padding on the cups will keep your ears from getting hot and sweaty after prolonged use.
- Dual jack with cables which can be connected at the same time.
- Lets you share audio to another pair of headphones without splitters.
- Can be used for small-scale studio mixing as well as for DJ-ing, audio editing, tracking etc.
- Can be worn for hours without feeling shoulder fatigue or headache.
- Foldable and comes with a draw-string bag for safe storage.
- Suitable for kids and teens as well.
- Not the loudest pair of headphones you can own.
03. SONY Over Ear Best Stereo Extra Bass Portable Foldable Headphones
Don’t be fooled by the name. These headphones aren’t all about the bass. It has a wide soundstage and pumps out a very balanced sound, making it ideal for listening to all music genres as well for ebooks and podcasts. These are regular size headphones with an adjustable headband, comfortable for kids and young adults. The 90 degree swiveling and folding mechanism of the ear cups come handy while traveling.
The exterior is made from high-quality plastic and can withstand the torture a child could potentially put it through. I loved the quality of cushioning on the ear cups. The padding material is notably breathable and the headphone itself is very lightweight. Wearing it for hours is not going to heat up your ears or cause cramps.
- Can be folded flat for easy storage.
- Nicely balanced sound with lots of bass.
- Tough exterior.
- Can block a decent amount of noise when the volume is turned all the way up.
- Suitable for kids and teens.
- Not designed to fit an average build adult.
04. Sony h.ear on Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones (wired)
This midrange pink headphone from Sony manages to outperform many of its pricier counterparts in the audio department. It’s energetic highs, expressive vocals peppered with the signature Sony bass make for an interesting sound profile.
If you are picky about the nuances of audio but don’t want to spend a huge sum right away, these Bordeaux pink headphones have got you covered. It can also drown out a good amount of noise and are portable enough to wear while driving. With proper adjustment, the headphones fit snugly enough to stay put while jogging.
- Sports a very bold and attractive shade of pink.
- Sounds almost as good as more premium audiophile-grade headphones.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Ambient noise isolation is adequate for daily commute.
- Durable build.
- Can feel a little beefy if you have a small head.
05. Shure SE115-PNK Sound Isolating Earphones with Dynamic Micro speaker II
Shure SE is hands down one of the best noise isolating earphones I have ever come across. If you are in search of cute pink headphones that sound amazing and will effectively cancel out the engine noise in an airplane, SE115-PNK could be the one.
Tight and punchy bass with crisp highs along with its amazing ambient noise isolation make for a truly immersive listening experience. The package includes 2 sets of foaming tips. For best fit and sound isolation, I’d suggest using the foam ones.
- One of the best budget noise cancelling earphones on this list.
- Ensures snug fit with the foam tips.
- Bass does not overshadow the mids and highs.
- Great for music, movies as well as podcasts and ebooks.
- Can cause discomfort if you keep them on for longer than 2 hours.
06. Sony ZX Series Stereo Headphones
These pink wired headphones are worth paying attention to for their rugged build quality, great comfort and impressive audio performance. Despite being a low-end headphone, it doesn’t sound like one. Its 30 mm dome drivers coupled with dynamic neodymium magnets squeeze out powerful bass that doesn’t feel muddy when you turn up the volume.
In one word, the sound is very nuanced which is rare in headphones of this price bracket. It scores exceedingly well in the comfort department as well. You can keep them on for hours without any issue, even with the glasses on.
- Folds flat, can be easily slipped into a laptop bag or briefcase.
- Fantastic bass response.
- Doesn’t sound muddy at high volume.
- Can be comfortably worn all day, ideal for someone who wears glasses.
- Suitable for individuals with large heads as well.
- Short cord which could restrict your movement when connected to a computer.
07. Tribit XFree Move Wireless Headphones
No products found.
Here’s another economical pair of pink headphones that looks fashionable and sounds good enough to get you through the day. It houses 40 mm soundstage drivers that deliver unbelievable sound clarity and lifelike experience for such a nominal price.
These pink headphones with mic will make a great Chirtmas present for kids and teens. Although the 14-hour battery backup is sufficient for regular use, there’s a cord included too, just in case you forget to put them on charge.
The ear muffs are generously cushioned with memory protein pad for optimal comfort. Apart from quality design and sound, I am also quite impressed by the call quality of the mic. Not just that. Your kid doesn’t have to turn the volume all the way up to block ambient noise. The large ear muffs provide a good seal which ensures solid sound isolation even in 60% volume.
- Can be worn by both kids and adults.
- All the controls are conveniently located on the right ear cup.
- Thick and comfy padding for long-lasting comfort.
- Can be used both corded and cordless.
- Crystal clear voice quality on the mic.
- Cannot be swiveled or folded.
So that was my take on the best pink headphones market has to offer right now. I’m sure you came across at least 20 models before landing on this page. Getting your choices narrowed down to just 7 products must make choice easier. That’s all from my side today. Hope my dedicated research and knack for collecting headphones help you find the headphones of your dreams. Toodles!
Last update on 2023-12-10 at 08:09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API