Philips is well known and trustworthy around the globe. One of its latest products is the SPH9500 headphone which was made to offer both compact audience and home members a flexible solution which can be driven with lots of ease.
Philips SPH9500 headphones are incredible and very easy on the pocket. They are well known for their great comfortable features and are made of a lightweight yet tough form which makes them have a solid feel.
Keep reading this Philips shp9500 review to know more about this budget friendly headphone.
What is in the Box?
- The Philips shp9500 comes in a box measuring 22.5 cm in height and weighs 0.22 kg.
- The cardboard box comes with the headphones which are well stored in a pouch. Its cables have been independently put away to help protect the headphone from any form of scratch.
- There is also an adapter that has a cable. The container conceals some small guarantee card. Inside the box there is also a connected gold plated 3m cable.
- The cable length limits the headphone use to indoor use only although it can always be replaced with a 3.5mm audio cable.
- Connectivity: 1.5 m cable
- Frequency: 12 to 35 000Hz
- Type of driver: 50mm neodymium
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Detachable 3.5 mm oxygen free cable
- Ear cushion breathable
- Certified HI-Res Audio
- Headband cushion double layered
Build Quality and Design
The SPH9500 were designed to take a beating. This headphone stands out amongst all the comfortable headphones in the market. They are designed to be put on all day without feeling any sign of fatigue despite not being the best option when performing physical activity since they can easily fall off.
They have L and R markers which show up in letters that are colossal square on the outer part of the ear cups which enables any user to quickly recognize the music.
The ear cups are large and open giving one a comfortable experience. They were made to naturally fit into the geometry of the ears. The ear shells of this headphone provide precise and exact sound.
Immediately you put on this headphone, you will notice the superb cheer offered by its twofold headband cushioning that is well layered. The headband is also made of breathable and luxurious ear cushions that help in improving the levels of breathability.
SPH9500 is a great sounding pair of over the ear and open back headphones. There is space for the sound to move around with the tonal balance being on point. Its bass is not flawless.
The headphone comes with 50mm neodymium drivers which help in delivering great Hi-Fi sound. They are meant to pass very stable and be precise and clear in all frequencies.
The bass of this headphone is textured and enunciated. Just like the other open back headphones available in the market, the SPH9500 also needs a sub-bass.
However, there are worries of spillage and no isolation due to the sounds beauty being breathable and open.
The Phillips SPH9500 headphones were not made to be used when one was performing physical movement. They are constructed using the common and basic listening structure of an earphone.
This means they are a bit cumbersome and enormous measuring 20 cm in height, 17 cm in width and 10 cm in depth. The weight is around 0.32 kg.
When you try using them while performing any activity like running or exercising, they will most likely pull off.
- It has an excellent reproduction of audio
- The build is sturdy making it a durable headphone
- It is of attractive and comfortable design
- It is an affordable headphone with rich sound range
- Has a reliable and sturdy cable
- Easy to access the control options
- Big in size and heavy
- The ear pads are irreplaceable
Philips SHP9500 Vs Sennheiser HD 598
SHP9500 will provide you with a great incentive when compared to the Sennheiser HD 598. With both the two headphones performing well, they have very minor differences in the quality of sound they produce.
Both the SHP9500 and the Sennheiser HD 598 are agreeable although the SHP9500 is bulkier and heavier. Most people consider SHP9500 as the superior alternative.
The Sennheiser HD 598 is laid back and has a hotter tint on the music while the Philips SHP9500 is more vivacious. The vivacious is also more energetic and offers lots of fun.
However, the HD 598 is better fabricated, has better sounding and is more exorbitant. When you take a look at the bigger picture, SHP9500 does have a decent path piece at an affordable price when compared to the HD 598 which is quite costly.
Although the Philips SHP9500 is not a giant killer in terms of audio since there are a few issues concerning its spillage and bass, they are for sure more than their worth.
They have a removable and solace cable option which stands head to head with any other items at any price.
As their sound does not support anything in particular, these headphones can work well with a wide variety of applications and music of all sorts. They come with a standard headphone jack that ensures they are well set up to be used as a headset in gaming.
By tuning in, you can always get the inclination that will offer you a superior access to expressions, expectations, state, feelings, botches, endeavors and collaborations.
We do hope that the above Philips shp9500 review has been of great help to you and that you are now well informed about the product.
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Finishing of connector: gold-plated, acoustic system: open, Magnet type: neodymium
Last update on 2023-01-24 at 00:21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API